Fair Hearing Support
The fair hearing process is extremely sensitive and challenging for many healthcare organizations. In working with our clients, we recognize that they would benefit from having a structured, proven process and support leading up to and including the fair hearing. This is why we are available to assist our clients in several ways.
- Keep participants on the same page with respect to expectations
- Schedule planning sessions with hospital leadership, legal counsel,
physician reviewer and MDReview leadership
- Prepare and provide agendas for planning meetings
- Coordinate availability of reviewer for meetings and fair hearing
- Manage medical records relevant to fair hearing
- Provide secure electronic document sharing system
- Serve as a conduit for communication among peer review related participants
- Ensure that reviewer is well prepared for fair hearing
For more information about our consulting services, call us at 866-725-1784.